(Showing 1 – 16 products of 24 products)
The heart reveals delicate gardenia and sharp geranium. The base is deep and balmy with a long and sensual trace of caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and mysterious musk. It was launched in 2005. 212 Sexy was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Rosendo Mateu.
- With appeal to the opposite sex and party feeling fresh smell, vertiginous freshness
- : Ozone is, caviar lime vibrant & exciting
- : Wood and nutmeg and pepper to be sexy
- : Gianduja chocolate and Kingwood
- Fragrance Category: Floral, Woody.
- Top Notes: Plum, White Pepper.
- Middle Notes: Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Tuberose.
- Base Notes: Ambrette, Cedar, White Musk